Thursday, November 10, 2016
- Name: Hogan's Alley
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
The Hogan's Alley Memorial Project is a grassroots cultural organization which formed in 2002; we are dedicated to keeping the black history of Vancouver alive and part of the present.
- Hogan's Alley
- HAMP at Wayde Compton's site
- City of Vancouver Archives: Hogan's Alley Before the Demolition
- CVA: African Heritage
- The Hendrix House
- Past Tense: Fragments of Vancouver History
- To Build a Better City (1964): NFB documentary on "urban renewal" in Vancouver
- Home History Research
- When an Old House Whispers
- Citizens Concerned with Highway Expansion
- Livable Region
- "Vancouver Viaducts Removal Clears Way To Honour H...
- "Secret Vancouver: Return to Hogan's Alley" (2016)...
- "Remembering Hogan's Alley, hub of Vancouver's bla...
- Circa 1948 by Stan Douglas
- Video by Ruby Smith Diaz from the Housing Matters ...
- Gentrification and the black community: a slide sh...
- Wayde Compton speaking at the Hogan's Alley Poetry...
- At Rhizome Cafe, 25 Feb. 2011
- Hogan's Alley Residents speak, moderated by the la...
- Descendents of black BC pioneer John Freemont Smit...
- February 2006
- March 2006
- May 2006
- February 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- April 2008
- November 2008
- July 2009
- March 2010
- July 2010
- October 2010
- November 2011
- July 2013
- October 2014
- July 2015
- February 2016
- November 2016